We are a nonprofit company, and we could use your help to keep our programs up and running. If you would like to make a (tax-deductible!) donation, simply click the button below and donate using Paypal or a credit card.
We appreciate any amount of help you are willing to provide–as little as $10 can buy a costume piece or sponsor a free show ticket for a less-affluent audience member.
We also accept donations of other things that can help us. If you have any interesting objects, clothing, or other theatrical equipment lying around, we can take it off your hands and you can write it off your taxes!
See below for a complete list of alternative donations we will accept.
We are a federally certified nonprofit under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986. For more information on our tax-exempt status, or more ways to help out our company, please email Amelia, our Director of Production, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Acceptable Non-monetary Donations (a.k.a. our Company Wishlist)
– Costume supplies (especially clothing that appears “period” or is otherwise especially distinctive)
– Props (including interesting personal props like pocket-watches, fans, and canes)
– Stage-combat-safe Weapons
– Lighting equipment (including lighting instruments, cables, and bulbs)
– Sound equipment (including speakers, amplifiers, and microphones)
– Additional supplies (interesting fabric, curtains, paint, duct tape, etc., etc., etc.)
If you would like to make one of these more unconventional donations, please contact Amelia, our Associate Artistic Director, at email@example.com.